Turkey Parm Sliders
- 16 oz. Ground Turkey
- 1 Tbsp. Marinara, plus more for serving
- 2 Eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp. Water
- 1 Cup White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 Cup Belgioioso Pizza Blend Cheese
- 2 tsp. Fresh Basil, minced
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Ball Belgioioso Burrata, cut into 4 slices
- 8 Whole Wheat Buns
- Combine ground turkey with marinara. Divide the ground turkey into 4 portions and gently pat into slider-size patties about 1/2” thick.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- While skillet heats up, in a medium bowl, mix together 1 cup flour, ¼ cup pizza blend cheese, ½ teaspoon each of salt & pepper and 1 ½ teaspoon fresh minced basil.
- In a small bowl, beat two eggs with 1 teaspoon water and set aside.
- In a small bowl, place 1 cup Panko crumbs , set aside
- Dip one patty in the flour mixture, ensuring that all sides are covered. Then dip the floured patty in the egg/water mixture, then place the patty in the Panko crumbs and pat the crumbs gently. Place in the heated pan.
- Repeat this process with each patty.
- Cook the patties until the bottoms are golden brown & crusty, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Turn the patties over, cook 2-3 minutes then top with 1 slice burrata cheese and remove when cheese is slightly melted.
- Serve your turkey parm slider on a whole wheat bun and top with a little marinara and your favorite toppings.