- 1 (64 Oz.) Bottle Food Club Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1 (6 Oz.) Box Food Club Orange Gelatin Dessert
- 1 (2 Liter) bottle Food Club Ginger Ale
- 1 Tube Black Decorating Gel
- 1/2 Cup Black Sugar Crystals
- In a large pot, bring 2 cups Food Club Cranberry Juice Cocktail to a boil. Stir in Food Club Orange Gelatin Dessert until dissolved.
- Allow to cool slightly before pouring into 13”x9” casserole dish. Freeze for 1 hour, then scrape mixture with fork, breaking up any large icy pieces. Freeze for another hour, scrape again, then freeze one more hour and scrape until mixture is evenly slushy.
- Pour mixture into punch bowl, add ginger ale and stir until well-blended.
- Serve in glasses rimmed with black decorating gel dipped in black sugar crystals.
Total time to prepare is about 3 hours 25 minutes, including freezing.