Recipe Difficulty: Easy
These fruit and waffle kabobs are perfect for anyone looking for a sweet and savory dish that’s endlessly customizable. Swap in your favorite Kodiak Cakes waffles, pick a fruit that’s in season and start building your perfect breakfast bite. At a buffet, a picnic, or a party — this is a great way to combine two crowd favorites.
- Cutting board
- Knife (to cut fruit and waffles)
- 2 Frozen Kodiak Cakes (Try ButtermMilk & Vanilla, or Blueberry)3
- 1 Cup Fresh Strawberries, cut in chunks
- 1 Banana, sliced
- For Serving: Whip Cream & Maple Syrup
- Microwave Kodiak Cakes Frozen Waffles for 30 seconds, then toast on low setting until hot and crispy throughout.
- Cut each waffle into 6 squares and layer on kabobs with strawberries and sliced bananas
- Serve with maple syrup and whipped cream. Enjoy
Recipe provided by Kodiak Cakes