Walnut & Brie Puff Pastry
- 1 Box Frozen Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1/2 lb. Brie Cheese
- 1 Cup California Walnuts, Chopped
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries, divided
- Fresh Thyme and Basil Leaves
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Unfold puff pastry and cut each sheet into 6 pieces. Poke holes in the surface of the pastry with a fork to keep from puffing too much during baking. Top with equal amounts of cheese and sprinkle with 3/4 of the walnuts and 3/4 of the cranberries.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- Place thyme and basil leaves on each pastry square. Sprinkle with remaining walnuts and drizzle with honey. Garnish with remaining cranberries.
Recipe from California Walnuts