Walnut Cranberry Granola Bars
- 3 Cups Old Fashioned (rolled) Oats
- 1 Cup California Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened or Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 8 Large Medjool Dates, roughly chopped
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line an 11×7 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Stir together oats, walnuts, coconut, cranberries, brown sugar, cinnamon and dates in a large bowl.
- Add honey, coconut oil and vanilla extract and stir until combined.
- Transfer mixture to a food processor and pulse until all ingredients are chopped and stick together when pressed between your fingers.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and press down very firmly using a spatula or your hands. (Covering mixture with a piece of parchment or plastic wrap and pressing down with your fingers makes this easier.)
- Bake for 25 minutes, then let cool completely. Remove from pan and cut into 8 equal bars.
Recipe shared with permission from California Walnuts