Watermelon Dessert Pizza
- 2 Tbsp Sliced Almonds
- 2 Tbsp Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- ½ Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Round Watermelon Slice, cut 1-inch-thick from whole seedless watermelon
- ½ Cup Strawberries, hulled and quartered
- ¼ Cup Blueberries
- In large skillet, toast almonds and coconut over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant, stirring frequently; transfer to plate to cool.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate chips in microwave oven on high 1 minute or until melted, stirring every 20 seconds.
- Place watermelon on serving board; cut into 8 wedges. Drizzle watermelon with chocolate; sprinkle with strawberries, blueberries, almonds and coconut.