Watermelon Feta Salad
- 1 seedless watermelon, chilled
- 1/2 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups crumbled feta cheese
- Cut rind from watermelon, then chop into 1 inch chunks. Place them in a colander to drain extra fluid.
- In a small bowl, whisk together extra virgin olive oil, lime, salt and pepper to create a dressing.
- Place watermelon in large salad bowl. Pour dressing and chopped mint over watermelon and toss gently to coat.
- Pour crumbled feta into salad bowl and stir gently.