- 8 Cups Seedless Watermelon, cubed
- 1 Small Red Onion, cut into rings
- 1 Cup Macadamia Nuts, coarsely chopped or Slivered Almonds
- 1 cup Fresh Arugula
- 1/3 Cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 3 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 Cup (4 Oz.) Bleu Cheese, crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine watermelon and onion; cover and refrigerate until cold, about 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, add macadamia nuts and arugula to watermelon mixture.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinaigrette and oil; drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese.