This is one of the easiest recipes I have ever made. It’s quick to put together when you get home from work. The flavor is outstanding and the Duroc Pork Chops are the best! Very tender and very flavorful. Add a side of green beans and you have the perfect weeknight dinner in under 30 minutes. Enjoy… I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops
- 1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 3 T. Milk
- 1/2 Cup Seasoned Dry Bread Crumbs
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese, optional
- Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each pork chop; gently pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about ¼ inch thick.
- In shallow bowl, mix flour, seasoned salt and garlic powder.
- Place milk and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls.
- Dip each pork chop in flour mixture, then dip in milk.
- Coat well with bread crumbs.
- In 12 inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook pork in oil 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature of pork reaches at least 145 degrees.
- Sprinkle with cheese.