Whole Grain Lasagna Roll Ups
- 1 Lb. 93% Lean Ground Beef or Turkey, cooked
- 16 Oz. Package 100% Whole Grain Lasagna Noodles
- 2 C. Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup Low-Fat / Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Cups Fresh Spinach (or 10 Oz. Package Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry)
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3 tsp Minced Garlic
- 28 Oz. Lower Sodium Pasta Sauce
- Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water for 5-8 minutes till just underdone. Drain and rinse.
- In a mixing bowl, combine meat and all other ingredients, except pasta sauce.
- On each lasagna noodle, spread a layer of cheese mixture evenly followed by a thin layer of pasta sauce.
- Carefully roll noodle into spiral and place in a lightly greased 9x13 pan. Repeat with all noodles.
- Bake at 350ºF for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through.