Wonton Taco Cups
- 3/4 Lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Tbsp. Low Sodium Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 Tomato
- 2 Mini Sweet Peppers
- 1/4 Small Sweet Onion
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Cilantro
- 24 Wonton Wrappers
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Lowfat Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 24-cup mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef and cook 5-7 minutes or until cooked through. Drain and return to pan. Add taco seasoning and mix well.
- Add tomato, peppers, onion and cilantro to food processor and chop until fine (or finely chop by hand). Add to ground beef and mix well.
- Line muffin pans with wonton wrappers, place 1 in each cup. Add taco mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until wontons start to brown on edges.
- Top with avocado.
Recipe shared with permission from Healthy Family Project | Produce For Kids