These Zippy Zucchini Bites are a fun way to add in some veggies. They make a great appetizer and a fun snack for kids to help make as well!
- 1 Zucchini, grated
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ Cup White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 ½ tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Dried Rosemary
- 1 Cup Shredded Fresh Parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place grated zucchini on top of a cheesecloth or clean kitchen towel and wrap zucchini. Twist and squeeze cloth over kitchen sink to remove excess water. Once excess water is removed from zucchini, transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add beaten eggs, flour, seasonings and parmesan to zucchini. Combine.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop batter into lightly floured hands and roll into a 1-inch ball. Place on a lightly greased pan. Repeat until all batter is used.
- Bake zucchini bites for 9-11 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.