Grilling and Barbecue are sometimes thought of the same cooking method by most. Unless you are a pro on the patio or in the backyard, you may not know the difference. Have no worries, I am here to help a little with that and assist you with choosing the right meat for the right application. Continue reading
These burgers are awesome and so easy to make on the grill. Serve with some fresh corn-on-the cob and some fresh fruit and you have a party. Enjoy!!! Continue reading
If you want a sweet and sour flavor for ribs this is the recipe for you. I’ve used this same kind of sauce with meatballs and loved them, so I thought it would be great for pork as well. Wow does it give you some awesome flavor! Enjoy… I did! Continue reading
The Hoisin Sauce mixed with barbecue sauce and honey makes this a wonderful glaze. I loved it! This is definitely going to be a regular dinner at our house. Enjoy! Continue reading
This is one of the easiest recipes you are going to find to prepare salmon. The honey glaze along with the fresh ginger is awesome! Pair it with some fresh asparagus and you have a wonderful summer meal. Enjoy! Continue reading
- 17 Oz. Angel Food Cake, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 Lb. Fresh Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 Lb. Fresh Blueberries
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 2 T. Sugar
- 2 T. Lemon Juice
- 2- 8 oz. Cream Cheese,
- pkgs. Softened
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- In a measuring cup, combine water, 2 T. sugar and lemon juice and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Set aside.
- Beat together cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar on medium speed until creamy and smooth.
- With mixer on, pour in heavy cream, then turn mixer to medium/high and continue beating until consistency of whipped cream.
- Add vanilla and beat until incorporated.
- Place 1/3 of angel food cake into the bottom of a trifle dish and brush with 1/3 of lemon syrup.
- Add 1/3 of cream and loosely spread it over cake pieces.
- Add 1/2 of the strawberries.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients (adding 1/2 of the blueberries for the second fruit layer).
- Frost the top with last 1/3 of cream and decorate with remaining fruit.
Here is an easy recipe to make on the grill. The flavor added to the pork from the seasoning makes this a stand out meal. Enjoy… I did! Continue reading
What a great recipe to showcase salmon. I absolutely loved the crunch of the croutons and pecans. Such an easy recipe to throw together if you’re short on time for dinner. Enjoy… I did! Continue reading
Wow! These are the best for that summer grilling party! If you like a little zip in your wings these were awesome. The flavor is outstanding with the mixture of fresh cilantro, chili sauce and lime. Enjoy… I did! Continue reading
Here is a great summer grilling recipe to add some pizazz to your fresh bratwurst! So quick and easy to make, plus these add great Italian flavor to your back yard grilling. Enjoy… I did! Continue reading