9 Oz. Fresh Cheese Tortellini
1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Plus 1 Tbsp, divided
2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
8 Oz. Belgioioso Fresh Mozzarella Pearls
½ tsp. Italian Seasoning
¼ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
1 Jar Roasted Red Pepper
¼ Lb. Hard Salami
Fresh Basil Leaves
1 Can Artichoke Hearts
Green or Black Olives
In a large pot of boiling water, add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Cook tortellini according to package direction until al dente. Drain and transfer to large bowl.
Season cooked tortellini with salt and pepper. Add balsamic vinegar and half olive oil and mix to combine. Set aside.
Marinate mozzarella in a small bowl by add mozzarella balls, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and remaining olive oil. Stir to combine and set aside.
Assemble skewers by layering one piece of each mozzarella, salami, roasted red pepper, tortellini, basil, artichoke heart and olives.
Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad
- 16 Oz. Cheese Tortellini Pasta, cooked and cooled
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ½ Red Onion, diced
- 1 Large Cucumber, peeled and chopped
- ½ Cup Canned Artichoke Hearts, roughly chopped
- ½ Cup Kalamata Olives (whole or sliced)
- ½ Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- ⅓ Cup Packed Fresh Basil Leaves, finely chopped
- 1 Bottle Greek Dressing (use as much as desired)
- Combine all prepared ingredients into large bowl.
- Mix in dressing until well combined.
- Eat right away or let chill for 3-4 hours for best results.
More quick and easy meal ideas! Continue reading
© 2018 Coborn's Inc. and Vimax Media unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.