Mocha Banana Overnight Oats
- 1/2 Cup Quaker Oats
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Tbsp. Cacao Powder
- 1/2 Shot Warm Espresso
- 1/16 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 Banana, sliced
- 1/2 Tbsp. Walnuts, crushed
- Add Quaker Oats to your container of choice.
- Mix milk, cacao powder, and espresso.
- Add mixture to container and top with vanilla bean, banana, and walnuts.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top before refrigerating overnight.
- Wake up and enjoy!
- Let steep for at least 8 hours in a refrigerator 40° F or colder. Best to eat within 24 hours.
Recipe and Image provided by Quaker Oats